Faayiz Enterprise’s is to supply Steel products & manpower services including Welding and Fabrication, Technical Training and Logistics Services. This will be achieved through the continued investment in personnel training and education and safe and secure warehousing ensuring a customer driven and cost-effective solution at all times.
We will do this by providing our customers with superior and quality technical services that meet the highest standards of professional performance, satisfy customer requirements and deliver exceptional value. We will achieve this through teamwork and by striving to continuously improve our services.
Furthermore, we will work with our clients to define requirements and clarify expectations, including cost and time constraints; we will ensure that our services comply with requirements and meet or exceed client expectations; and we will recruit, develop, and retain highly qualified and motivated staff.
Every staff member is personally responsible for ensuring that his or her work is of the highest standard and endorses this quality policy. Management will ensure that all staff will receive full support, resources and necessary training in order to deliver this goal.
The Management of Faayiz Enterprise recognizes that delivery of services to the standards outlined and achieving total customer satisfaction can only be realized through the use of an effective management system.
To this end we are committed to maintaining a management system that meets the requirements of International Standard ISO 9001:2008 as a minimum and will use that management system to drive continuous improvement for the benefit of our business and customers.
Health, Safety and General Environmental Policy
Faayiz Enterprise is committed towards excellence in all aspects of its operations. We strive to meet the highest possible standards in respect to health and safety, adhering to relevant legal requirements in addition to the Company’s own stringent set of internal policies.
We implement the following guiding principles in the execution of the Company activities:
- Minimise/avoid injury and ill health to employees and sub-contractors and other persons involved in the Company business activities.
- Minimise/avoid damage to property and negative impact to environment.
- Comply to appropriate legal requirements as well as voluntary Company requirements, with due consideration for health and safety at all times.
- Promote a culture of continued improvement and responsibility shared by all Company employees.
- Encourage and offer support to all employees in matters of Health and Safety.
- To ensure we constantly monitor and aim to achieve zero LTI.
- Provide employees with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their and others continued health and safety at work.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain Company equipment and machinery, ensure the safe storage and use of substances and ensure correct PPE and training is provided.
- Integrate environmental protection by planning those activities under our control, to mitigate adverse environmental impacts
- Periodically review the policy, dependent on legislation or health and safety developments with a clear aim to progressively improve the company’s HSE performance.
Faayiz Enterprise’s continued investment and commitment to promoting high standards on Health, Safety and the protection of the environment is borne out in the Company management controls, employee training and Company culture of personal responsibility and continual improvement.
Illegal Payments-Bribery and Corruption
Faayiz Enterprise conducts its business honestly and transparently and does not seek to exercise improper influence on any individual or entity. We are subject to domestic and international anti-bribery and corruption laws which target bribes in relation to both commercial entities public officials.
Although bribes are usually associated with money they can also be disguised in other forms such as the offer of a job for an individual or family member, travel, accommodation, use of assets or preferential terms on a product or service. Exercising poor judgement with respect to giving or receiving gifts and hospitality could also result in a breach of the law with serious consequences for individuals and the company.
Hence, we do not offer or give, nor request or receive, any bribe of any description or value to obtain or retain business, to reward the improper performance of someone´s duties or for any other purpose. This applies to everyone who works for, or provides services to Faayiz Enterprise.
Faayiz Enterprise accepts that corrupt activity, bribery or attempted bribery is never acceptable for any reason in any context as it creates unfavorable business environment by encouraging unfair advantage and anti-competitive practices. It is Faayiz Enterprise’s policy therefore to conduct business in an honest way and without the use of corrupt practices or acts of bribery to obtain an unfair advantage. Our firm is committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever it operates